Adobe Character Animator CC 2018 64-bit Cracked + Portable [Windows & Mac OS X]
Adobe Character Animator is a powerful software from Adobe for generating real-time 2D puppet animation from reference video footage of a live actor. is generally defined as the art of making a particular character move in a two- or three-dimensional context. it is a process central to the concept of animation
You can find Character Animator installed with Adobe After Effects CC 2015 to 2017, and is also available as a standalone application which one can download separately, with Character animators you can create and design characters using animation software, 3D modeling, 2D animations, and even puppetry. These creative professionals develop characters that use movement to tell a story, whether it’s for film, television, video games or mobile applications
Adobe Character Animator features
- Characterizer: Create a stylized, animated character using a work of art, your webcam, and Characterizer, powered by Adobe Sensei AI technology.
- Fast ways to make heads turn and jaws drop: Quickly create interactive puppets with built-in character templates or by combining different puppet parts from your Photoshop and Illustrator files. Control actions with your mouse or use keyboard shortcuts to make heads, arms, and legs move. Character Animator automatically captures your voice and mimics mouth movements for effortless lip-syncing.
- Magnets: Now your puppet can throw, drop, pick up items or interact with other puppets, like holding hands.
- Walk Cycles: Create a walking animation from a single pose. Choose a stride, and it automatically adapts to your character’s leg length and step speed.
- Control movement with behaviors: Easily control your puppet’s movement by adding or removing behaviors like head turn and auto blink.
- Better aligned audio: Waveform displays give you a visual method for aligning audio, and you have roundtrip support with Adobe Audition.
- Better lip-sync accuracy: Mouth shapes match more accurately to corresponding sounds with the new lip-sync algorithm. Lip syncs (including edits) created in Character Animator can be copied and pasted into After Effects.
- Rigging and UI enhancements: Import clipping groups from Photoshop, edit more precisely on your timeline, and connect puppet parts with automatic stapling.