ASH OF WAR is an Adventure game for PC published by Two-Way Ltd. in 2018. See the struggle in a modern war through the eyes of our hero!
ASH OF WAR PC Game 2018 Overview:
You will experience certain situations, those, that could have happened with our parents, children or even neighbours on just any other war.
The two-way team appreciates you and launches their first project in ASH OF WAR™ franchise. Let’s begin, Game was inspired by real events, books, and chronicles.
The story about an uneasy journey of one man. It’s all about the war, after a known act of terror. The situation changed for one family, the main character Joe’s family.
Joe was a young gamer who was “educated” by video games about war. As an adult, he enlisted with the military and went on to become a medic as part of a support squad in Afghanistan, and became a truly valorous soldier. However, the difference between games and reality was insane. Joe became trapped in difficult circumstances that would change his life. What circumstances? You will see.
FEATURES OF ASH OF WAR:
- The rich story of the Modern War with its own philosophy. Adventure based on real events by some war logs and books*.
- Multiple mechanics such as action scenes, hit-in-time, puzzle, labyrinth and etc.
- Original Orchestral Soundtrack, composed by known Russian composer Evgeny Prokhorenko.
- Unique and in the same time realistic level design. And many other enjoyable details.
Minimum System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 630 @ 3.0 GHz and higher or AMD Athlon64 3000 + @ 1.8 GHz and higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX9 (shader model 2.0) capabilities; generally everything made since 2004 should work
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: 100% DirectX 9.0b compatible 16-bit sound card and latest drivers