Windows 10 19H1 (Redstone 6) Build 18305 (arm/x86/x64) All In One ISO
Windows 10 RS6 build 18305 is now available for download on CracksNow. The latest build brings few new features, bug fixes, and other improvements , even though its available for download its only for built in windows updater but here on CracksNow you can download the latest build’s iso 🙂
What’s Included :
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Home N
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Pro N
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
- Windows 10 Enterprise N
- Windows 10 Pro Education
- Windows 10 Pro Education N
- Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
- Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations
- Windows 10 Education
- Windows 10 Education N
- Windows 10 Pro Single Language
- Windows 10 Remote Server
- Windows 10 Enterprise
What’s New :
- They fixed an issue resulting in bug checks with error “KERNEL SECURITY CHECK FAILURE” while creating/launching VMs or installing/performing scans with certain AV Apps.
- They fixed an issue where the Open Folder icon in File Explorer had a white background when using dark theme.
- They fixed an issue in the previous build where Settings was crashing when opening Speech Settings.
- They fixed an issue where the Action Center didn’t have an opening animation in the last few flights.
- They fixed an issue where the activities listed so you could easily pick up where you left off when opening search all had an unexpectedly old timestamp.
- They fixed an issue where the search box in the taskbar had a truncated dark border in light theme.
- They fixed a few scenarios that could result in the taskbar unexpectedly becoming transparent.
- They fixed an issue that could result in taskhostw.exe unexpectedly using a large amount of CPU for a long time.
- They fixed an issue where Settings would crash when clicking on the “View storage usage on other drives” option under System > Storage in recent builds.
- They fixed an issue where “Delete previous version of Windows” in Configure Storage Sense was not selectable.
- They fixed an issue resulting in Backup unexpectedly failing for some with a message saying the media is write protected (error code 0x80070013).
- When the Search section is visible in Settings it will now come before Update & Security.
- They fixed an issue where some pages in Settings had more space at the top than others.
- They fixed an issue resulting in ? and some other characters not appearing correctly in certain text fields.
- They fixed an issue where the Windows Ink Workspace was using the old Microsoft Store icon.
- They fixed an issue where the emoji picker might draw partially offscreen if invoked near the bottom of the screen.
- They fixed an issue where the second line of the input indicator in the taskbar, when shown, wasn’t legible in light theme.
- They’ve updated our message in the Snipping Tool to include a tip about using WIN+Shift+S to help improve discoverability – thanks folks that suggested this!
- They fixed an issue where in the Details tab of Task Manager you couldn’t sort by the “Shared GPU memory” column.
- They fixed an issue resulting in ShellExperienceHost.exe preventing the device from going to sleep with message “A Miracast Session is currently connected.” despite said session having already been disconnected.
- They fixed an issue from the previous flight where on some systems the High Definition Audio Controller failed to start with Code 10, resulting in no audio from the onboard speakers and microphone.