Windows 10 19H1 (Redstone 6) Build 18272 (arm/x86/x64) All In One ISO
Microsoft has made the Windows 10 19H1 (Version 1903) Build 18272 available officially for insiders in Fast ring and Skip AheadFeatures:
– Windows 10 Home
– Windows 10 Home N
– Windows 10 Pro
– Windows 10 Pro N
– Windows 10 Home Single Language
– Windows 10 Enterprise N
– Windows 10 Pro Education
– Windows 10 Pro Education N
– Windows 10 Pro for Workstations
– Windows 10 Pro N for Workstations
– Windows 10 Education
– Windows 10 Education N
– Windows 10 Pro Single Language
– Windows 10 Remote Server
– Windows 10 Enterprise
Whats New ?
01. They’re rolling out a feature where if you right click on a group name or tile folder in Start, you will now have an option to unpin it. Currently 50% of Insiders will have this option.
02. They fixed an issue where Task Manager settings wouldn’t persist after closing and reopening Task Manager in recent flights.
03. They fixed an issue where only users in Vietnam could use the new Vietnamese Telex and Number key-based keyboards. Now anyone can use them – please try it out if you’re familiar with the language!
04. They fixed an issue where doing an upwards search with wrap enabled in Notepad wouldn’t find the last word in the text.
05. They fixed an issue that could result in Settings crashing when navigating to Data Usage.
06. They fixed an issue where starting the PIN removal process in Settings then clicking Cancel when prompted for your password would crash Settings.
07. They fixed an issue where twinui.dll would crash on some devices in the last few builds after selecting a wireless display to project to from the Connect flyout.
08. They fixed an issue where enhancements selected under Speaker Properties > Enhancements wouldn’t persist on upgrade.
09. They fixed an issue resulting in FLAC metadata being cut short in File Explorer and other locations.
10. The “Forget” option for Wi-Fi profiles is now available for non-admin users.
11. Ctrl + Mouse Wheel Scroll to zoom in text is now supported in Command Prompt, PowerShell and WSL.
12. When using dark theme (Settings > Personalization > Colors) your scrollbars in Command Prompt, PowerShell and WSL will now become dark too.
13. They fixed an issue with the console that could cause graphical glitches in the embedded terminal of VS Code (see Microsoft/vscode#57803).
14. The options to change your default app mode and enable/disable transparency have moved to the top of Colors Settings so it’s easier for people to find.
## How to install??
- Turn Off Antivirus Or Windows defender[Importent]
- Uninstall previous verson By IObit Uninstaller
- Follow Instruction On Downloaded file