Corel VideoStudio Ultimate 2018 Keygen (xforce) [Win 7-8-10] & MacOS
About Corel VideoStudio
Corel VideoStudio is a commercial video editor from which Corel has released several editions. It is characterized by being a simple video editor at the same time powerful, which is intended for beginner users but who want to achieve a graphics quality at the height of professional tools. In addition, although it is a paid program, in reality, it does not exceed € 65, so it is a very affordable tool for everything it offers you.Corel VideoStudio Ultimate 2018 Keygen (xforce) [Win 7-8-10] & MacOS
Why is Corel VideoStudio so interesting?
Although it is true that there are free tools such as FormatFactory (which we studied in the first module), these are not always as reliable as they should be or incorporate very limited functions. If you aspire to become a professional audiovisual translator, it is highly recommended that you use tools that you can always trust and that get you out of any hurry. In that sense, Corel VideoStudio Ultimate 2018 will allow you to carry out the basic tweaks that sometimes direct clients demand:
- Cut a video.
- Modify the header or credits of a video by superimposing texts or layers.
- Embed subtitles in high definition.
- Convert a video file to another special format.
- Add effects or make various retouching.
How does Corel VideoStudio work?
In the video of the lesson I show you some of the basic functionalities of the program. The main and most important is to embed subtitles, as it is likely that in the future you will find a client who asks you to embed the subtitles in the video that you send.
- Import the video file from the Media tab. You must right click and select the option Insert Media File.
- Click and drag the video file to the timeline to work with it.
- Select the video file on the timeline and click on the subtitle editor icon (Subtitle Editor).
- In the Subtitle Editor dialog box, click on the Import subtitle file command icon.
- Find the subtitle file you want to import, select it and click Open.
- Modify the font, size and color from Text Options.
- Click OK to assign the settings and the subtitles will be added to the timeline as text boxes.
- Click on the Share tab.
- Check the Same as Project Settings box to make sure that the video file you generate has characteristics similar to those in the original file.
- Choose the location where you want to save the file.
- Click on the Enable Smart Render box.
- Finally, click on the Start button.
In a few seconds, the new video file with the embedded subtitles will be generated. If you want to create a video file in another format, just choose one of the available formats (AVI, MPEG-4, WMV, MOV, etc.) and choose a profile similar to the original file in the sections that we already studied in the first module of the course (resolution, FPS, bitrate, etc.). That way, you’ll make sure the video file is similar to the original.
Have you been wanting more?
If you want to know more about video editing, I encourage you to continue researching on your own. There are other very interesting and easy to use programs besides Corel VideoStudio. One of them is Camtasia Studio, which also allows you to embed subtitle files and whose price is not excessive either (although it is a little higher than that of that version). In fact, in the free Traduversia course on Tools for localization and audiovisual translation, I explained its basic functions, so it can be a good way to continue learning.Do not forget that, as we saw in the first module of the course, you can also use FormatFactory to embed subtitles in a simple way, so if right now you do not want to invest money in a payment tool, you can work well with this tool. However, I strongly recommend that after a while you get a more reliable tool like the ones I recommend.